- Getting mistaken for a fruit and veg seller while waiting for hauntedunix outside Goodge Street station and handing a punter a blue plastic bag and being asked about mangos before I recovered enough to respond that I didn't work there (just as the stall owner appeared and said the same thing at the same time)
- Setting off a smoke alarm briefly in my hotel room with post-dinner gassiness
- Realising that the music being played at breakfast was the theme from the Lord of the Rings movies. Then they started playing the theme from Harry Potter...
- Being in central London but finding myself in a really quiet part of it..
- ..quiet enough to realise that the regular periodic rumbling I could hear in my hotel room was probably the underground, which struck me as bizarre
Weird things that have happened..
Fairly pricey all in all but there we go.
It's all a bit confusing really, isn't it?
It's due to fire up tomorrow, but to be honest I'm not really worried about it. Why? Well, first off, they're not doing collision tests until October…