- Changed job roles at work - doing pretty much what I'm doing now except for a new boss and with more of a product slant. I literally found out / decided on the Thursday and moved office there and then as I was away on the Friday and the new manager wants me to start on Monday..
- Taken Friday off and ridden down to near Bournemouth on my motorcycle to my 5 month pregnant cousin's wedding and seen my dad and step-mum who I haven't seen in years and rode back the same day
- Cycled around Cheltenham and to Cheltenham beer festival, drunk lots of ale and won a game of giant chess against a stranger
- Been to a disappointing Tewkesbury Medieval Fayre and also watched Azumi with ev1ldonut
- Typed up this entry on my N800 using my bluetooth keyboard.
I am pleased with my cycling progress - I wasn't at all tired by all the cycling around on Saturday; about 8 miles in total. However, it wasn't all together; that test will come. I think I'll be fit enough soon to start cycling back after work, but I may give it another week - having just changed job roles I don't want to put too much pressure on myself all at once..