Anyway, I have sorted the following stuff:
- I have got a new 60GB HDD for reverendhatty
- I got hold of the stereo model number and found out that they want £69.15 inc P&P for a new stereo front panel.. screw that! I don't think I'll have the car for much longer.
- Still no news on the new project front.. looks like I'll have to hunt for a project like everyone else *sigh*
- I realised I DO actually have the certificate of insurance so that's good as I need it to get the tax disc at the end of this month
- Got a response from Enermax USA but no response from Germany where they asked me to forward it.. bah. I'll have to do something.
- Still no response from the insurance ombudsman so I will call them and hassle
I called Rachael who I befriended a while ago about our impending visit to Oxford (like tomorrow! lol) and it turns out she's already going there.. so YAY! :) It's gonna be a late one for me tomorrow night. Oh damn my beer's run out :( Hmmm the shops are still open *grin*