I'm still waiting for the decision on my job *sigh*. Should be Tue/Wed this week. My gut feeling is that they're waiting to see if there's anyone better.. which is fair enough, given how I feel the technical interview went (down to nerves due to the method of communication - video conference). I'm almost tempted to call up on Monday and offer to meet the guy who would be my boss face to face as he's supposed to be coming down on Tue/Wed.. I think I fare a lot better in face to face meetings. Any opinions?