Azekeil (azekeil) wrote,

  • Mood:

So it's fairwell tonsilitus...

The consultant asked me some basic questions about my bouts of tonsilitus and warned me that there was about a 1 in 110+ chance of secondary bleeding (which would require another trip into theatre to repair). Other than that and told me to wait for a letter giving the date to have my tonsils out. Oh.. okay.

I hope it comes after August as I'll have to reschedule it if it's before or during the holiday... I hope I get and am in my new job by then as well, because Intercall are not going to like me having my tonsils out right in the middle of the site reshuffle either. Oh dear. Lol.

Actually, I couldn't have picked a worse time (from their perspective) to do all this. Ah well.
Tags: health, jobs, update

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.