- Forgetting I had to get up early until just before I went to bed last night at gone 1am
- Remembering to go straight to the other site at work to cover for someone (good) but forgetting that it was a 'smart' day as we had a client visiting on site (bad)
- Going shopping after I got home when I was hungry :/
- Trying to poison a still fragile kissycat1000 with my attempts at healthy cooking :/ (note to self: baked potatoes: 10 minutes in microwave first, not 20; mange tout in 3 mins before end, not for the whole 20..)
- Not getting to sleep at a sensible time tonight
Fairly pricey all in all but there we go.
It's all a bit confusing really, isn't it?
It's due to fire up tomorrow, but to be honest I'm not really worried about it. Why? Well, first off, they're not doing collision tests until October…