Starting with the most weird:
- Getting mistaken for a fruit and veg seller while waiting for hauntedunix outside Goodge Street station and handing a punter a blue plastic bag and being asked about mangos before I recovered enough to respond that I didn't work there (just as the stall owner appeared and said the same thing at the same time)
- Setting off a smoke alarm briefly in my hotel room with post-dinner gassiness
- Realising that the music being played at breakfast was the theme from the Lord of the Rings movies. Then they started playing the theme from Harry Potter...
- Being in central London but finding myself in a really quiet part of it..
- ..quiet enough to realise that the regular periodic rumbling I could hear in my hotel room was probably the underground, which struck me as bizarre